Terms & Conditions
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of this Terms & Conditions (this "Agreement") is to set out rights and obligations and other necessary matters between persons trading products or services with each other, rights and obligations and other responsible matters between the Members and the Company (as defined below), the procedures for the use of the service by the Members, etc., in connection with the use of the e-commerce related services (the "Services") provided by Coopshoppe group of domains (http://coopshoppe.com/, https://coopshoppe.coop ; hereinafter "Coopshoppe") operated Koperasi Coop2u Berhad (the "Cooperative").
Article 2 (Definition
The following terms shall have the following respective meanings:
1. "Coopshoppe" means the website existing for the real-time e-commerce system and its operation which is provided by the Company for transaction of goods and services (the "Products").
2. "User" means Members and Non-members who are granted the Services provided by the Company in accordance with this Agreement.
3. "Member" means any individual or business who has registered himself/herself/itself as member for the cooperative established as a business partner for Koperasi Coop2u Berhad and who is provided the information on the Cooperative on a consistent basis and is able to use the Services provided by the Company.
The Members consist of the General Members and Seller Members as follows:
a. "General Member (Purchasing Customers)" means any member who is entitled to use the Services provided by Coopshoppe for the purchase of the Products and other purchases.
b. "Buyer member": anyone of the age of 18 or more is eligible to register as Member for the sole purpose of purchasing (including foreigners residing in Malaysia). If you are under 18 years old, you may use this Website only with authorization from a parent or legal guardian.
4. "Non-Member" means any person who uses the Services provided by the Company without having registered itself as the Member.
5. "ID" means alphabets, numbers or certain combination of alphabets and numbers selected by the Member and registered by the Company for the identification of the Member.
6. "Password" means any combination of alphabets and numbers selected by the Member and registered to the Company for the purpose of confirming the identity of the Member and protecting confidential information.
7. "Operator" means any person selected by the Company for the purpose of carrying out smooth operation and overall management of the Services provided by the Company.
8. "Buyer" means any User who purchases the Products of the Seller registered with the Company. The right to purchase is granted to both the General Members and Seller Members and Non-Member.
9. "Seller" means any cooperatives or KOPERASI COOP2U BERHAD who has registered the Products with the Company using the form of the Products advertisement provided by the Company for the purpose of selling the Products, which right is granted to the Seller Members.
10. "Product Review" means any writing, image, clip, etc., containing a comprehensive review of the Products posted after the purchase of the Products.
11. "Credit" means electronic prepayment means issued and managed by the Company that are used by the Member in return for the Products purchased by such Member. The Credit can be purchased by the Members for a fee or provided by the Company for free.
12. “Loan” means financial services offered by KOPERASI COOP2U BERHAD and/or it’s Cooperative partners.
13. "Purchase Finalization Period" means the period during which the Buyer is required to express its intent to finalize its purchase (confirmation of its purchase, return or exchange), which expires on the 7th day from the date of receipt of the products or for products that the Company is unable to confirm receipt thereof (such as products to be installed on-site), the 5th day following the request for receipt confirmation that is sent by the Company to the Buyer after 15 days from the shipping date.
14. "Personal Identity Verification" means the act of confirming whether the following information, in each case, matches the information recorded at the time the relevant Member became a Member (i) in case of Individual Buyer Member and/or Individual Seller Member the personal identity to be verified through email authentication (The Individual Seller Member may be required to go through additional verification in accordance with separate means as provided by the Company), and (ii) in case of business seller or global seller member, the corporate name of the company, the business enterprise registration number, and further confirms the mandatory items specified in Article 8 hereof.
15. "Business Day" means any day during which the Services are normally provided by the Company, which excludes Saturdays, Sundays and any public holidays in Kuala Lumpur.
16. Coopshoppe Pay Service : means any/all services provided by Company in relation to Seller Member's registration and sales of their products at the sites other than Coopshoppe, such as payment agency service, payment protection service, and all other additional services in relation thereto.
17. “Transaction Fee” is fee paid to Company by the Seller for usage of payment gateway services. Company shall deduct this fee before settling payments to the Seller.
1. Payment through credit card will be charges at 2.5% of the total value of goods sold.
2. Payment via online banking and 7-eleven will be charged RM 1.00 per transaction
3. Payment via loan Is subjective to each funding cooperatives and is borne by the buyer. The final amount paid to the member (seller will be the advertised price)
18. “Coopshoppe Fee” is fee paid to Company by the Seller for usage of its platform. Although there is no fee or charges for the seller to advertise and publish their products or services, a fee imposed shall there be a successful sales activity. A 0.6% fee is imposed for all successful sales transaction. Shall there be any changes in the fee, the Company may notify the seller by, email and telephone calls etc.
Article 3 (Specification, Effectiveness and Amendment of this Agreement)
1. The Company shall post the defined Agreement on the first page of its Internet site (http://www.coop2u.com), where the Company's Services are provided, in order to inform the Users of such Agreement.
2. Agreeing to this Agreement shall mean agreeing to confirm any changes made to this Agreement by regularly visiting COOPSHOPPE operated by the Company. The Company shall not be responsible for any damages suffered or sustained by any Members or Users in connection with their failure to learn the information on the amended Agreement.
3. In the event any Member does not agree to the amended Agreement, such Member may request to withdraw from the membership (termination of the User agreement). In the event the Company has notified or announced pursuant to Article 4(2) of this Agreement that the Agreement will be amended and that the User shall be deemed to have consented to such amendment if the User fails to express its refusal to accept the amendment by the effective date of such amendment, the User shall be deemed to have consented to the amendment, if the User fails to explicitly express its refusal to accept the amendment.
Article 4 (Additional Regulations)
1. Any and all matters not stipulated in this Agreement shall be determined in accordance with the general commercial practice and the related regulations such as the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, Etc.
2. The Company, whenever necessary, may notify of the matters applicable to specific Services (the "Individual Agreement") by posting them on Coopshoppe, email, telephone calls etc
3. The Company, whenever necessary, may determine and notify of the detailed matters relating to the use of the Services (the "Use Policy") by posting them on COOPSHOPPE, etc.
5. Each Member shall monitor at all times whether there have been any changes made to the Individual Agreements or the Use Policy and shall confirm any notifications made in respect of any changes.
Article 4.1 (Product Listing)
1. The seller is fully responsible for the Listing. By Listing on the website of coopshoppe.com, the seller warrants that:
a. Seller is the valid owner of Products listed.
b. Seller has the right to sell the Products online in Malaysia.
c. The products conform to all applicable laws regulations in Malaysia.
d. The products strictly conform to the specifications, drawings, performance criteria other descriptions referred to/or proved on the website by Seller.
e. Products are free from defects in terms of materials, performance, operation & workmanship.
f. No misleading information is included on the website.
g. The price of the listed Product is competitive.
h. No illegal or offensive content is inserted on the Website.
2. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not list on our site or sell any item by using coopshoppe.com which:
a. Cosmetics endangering the safety or health of the customer, items without authorization from BFAD/ Bureau of Food and Drug.
c. Firearms, ammunition or any hazardous weapons.
d. Black-market Items.
e. Stolen goods.
f. Goods that were imported illegally.
g. Illegal items.
h. Drugs and Alcohols.
i. Currency and Forex.
j. Pyramid or Ponzi scheme.
k. Gambling related services.
l. Non-halal products.
m. Item encouraging illegal activities or promoting hatred, racism, religious persecution.
Article 4.2 (Order Limitations)
1. Company reserves the right to reject any product(s) order you place with us, and/or or to quantities on any order, without giving any reason. If we reject your order, we will generally attempt to notify you using the e-mail address you gave us when you place the order.
2. Company may, at its own discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. Company also reserves the right to reject any order you placed. These restrictions includes all and any product(s) orders placed by the same coopshoppe.com site account, the same credit card, and orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event Company makes a change to an order, Company will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address provided at the time the order was made. The member is required to update the inventory count at all times to avoid customer experience issues. In the event the product is no longer available, the member is required to remove the product for its offerings.
3. Company reserves the right to limit or prohibit sales to dealers or re-sellers.
Article 5 (Establishment of the User agreement)
1. The user agreement in respect of the Services provided by the Company (the "User agreement") is established when the Company provides its consent to the application filed by any person, who wishes to use the Services. The application is made when any person, who wishes to use the Services, fills in each required item in the membership application form provided by the Company online and expresses his or her intent to consent to this Agreement.
2. The applicant shall be deemed to have become the Member as of the date on which the Company's consent to such person becoming Member is posted on the relevant Service page or such consent has been received by the applicant by email or any other means determined by the Company.
3. In principle, one (1) membership ID shall be given to one (1) person (on the basis of the email authentication for which personal identity has been confirmed; in case of corporate, on the basis of each corporate number and business enterprise registration number); provided, however, that in the case of Seller Members (who are also Corporate Members), up to five (5) Member ID may be given per each business enterprise registration number, to the extent that such Member satisfies the criteria set by the Company (transaction period, performance record, credit rating, dispute records, etc.)
4. In the case of application for the membership submitted by the Individual Buyer Member and/or Individual Seller Member, the personal identity verification proceeding shall be undertaken by email authentication. For any application for which the personal identity verification proceedings cannot be undertaken by the Company, the Company is entitled to request the applicant to submit evidentiary materials.
5. Because there is a concern that certain Members may seek to receive expediently various economic benefits, such as various discount coupons, benefit from events, etc., provided by the Company, by repeating the process of signing up for membership, voluntarily terminating the membership, etc. or that certain Members may illegally use the other's name in such process, in order to prevent such illegal activities from occurring, the use of the Services by the Member and the filing of the application for the membership within one (1) month from the date on which the Member voluntarily withdraws from the membership may be denied.
Article 6 (Change and Protection of Personal Information)
2. In the event there is any change to the matter the Member recorded at the time he or she applied for the use of the Services, such Member shall immediately update the information; provided, however, that any information, such as name, ID, which is impossible to be changed, cannot be changed.
3. The Member shall be responsible for any damages occurring from the non-updated information, for which the Company shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever.
4. The Company shall not use any information of the User for purposes other than to provide the Services, nor shall it provide such information to any third party without the consent of the User, with the following exceptions:
a. to provide to the Seller, delivery company or etc. the minimum information relating to the User (name, address, contact information that are necessary for transaction, delivery, etc.
b. when the use of the personal information of the User and the provision of such information to a third party are permitted under the laws and regulations when such information is required to execute the purchase and sale and for return, exchange, cancellation, etc., following the completion of the purchase and sale; provided, however, that the Company is entitled to provide the contact information of the counterparty only to the relevant Seller and Buyer who participated in the purchase and sale.
5. The Company shall strive to protect the personal information of User, which includes the information on User, in accordance with the related regulations. The Company shall establish the policy of the protection of the personal information of the User, select the person in charge of the protection of the personal information and post this information.
6. Any matter related to the protection of personal information of the User shall be handled in accordance with the related law, regulation and the personal information protection policy determined by the Company.
7. In the event any transaction is achieved through the Services provided by Coopshoppe, the Company shall provide to the Seller the personal information of the User which is necessary in connection with the transaction of the products between the Seller and the Buyer, delivery, etc.
8. We may share your personal information with:
a. Third-party service providers under contract who help with our business operations: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, investigating frauds and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
b. Third parties giving promotional offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups our users on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust communication preferences in Coopshoppe.
c. Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service). Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, postal code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, and purchasing and listing history;
d. Brand Protection Program participants under confidentiality agreement, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity. In such events, we will disclose name, street address, city, postal code, country, phone number, email address and company name;
Article 6.1 (Privacy)
2. Company views protection of member's privacy as a very important community principle. Company stores and processes the information on computers that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, If Company has reasonable grounds to believe that any User is in breach of any of the terms of this Agreement, Company reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators, all the rightful owner(s) or interest holder(s) and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any potential or ongoing criminal or civil wrongdoing.
5. Further, Company may disclose the User's identify and contact information, or such other transaction-related data, if requested by a government or law enforcement body, private investigator, rightful owner or interest holder and/or any injured third party or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action, or if Company is of the view, in its sole and absolute discretion, that it would be in its best interest to do so. Company shall not be liable for damages or results arising from such disclosure, and the member(s) agrees not to bring action or claim against Company for such disclosure.
6. You may withdraw your consent to our collection of your personal data and/or information at any time by notifying us or call our customer service. In that event, we will not be able to identify you and provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customized experience while using our site. Although you can browse through most of our sites without giving any information about yourself, in some cases, personal information is required in order to provide the Services you request.
Article 7 (Application for the Use of the Services)
1. Any person who wishes to join and use the Services provided by the Company shall provide the required information in the membership application form provided by the Company. There are mandatory items and optional items that are to be filled in by the Member at the time he or she signs up for the membership, and all mandatory items must be filled in. The type of items to be provided in the form of application for joining the membership varies depending on whether the applicant is individual or corporate.
2. Any Individual Buyer Member and/or Individual Seller Member shall fill in the following items (mandatory items): Member ID (ID), password, email address, name, contact number, whether the Member wishes to receive advertising emails or advertising SMS, and whether the Member consents to his or her personal information being provided to or used by the partner companies¬¬ and the personal information management consignment company.
3. Any Business or Global Seller Member shall fill in the following items(mandatory items): type of business, Member ID (ID), password, name of the company (name of the business), name of the representative, business enterprise registration number, email address, contact number of the representative, fax number, location of the business, account number to which the sales price of the Products may be remitted, business conditions, type, category, corporate registration number, e-commerce business registration number, major line of business, whether it wishes to receive advertising emails or advertising SMS, and whether it consents to its personal information being provided to or used by the partner companies and the personal information management consignment company.
4. A Business or Global Business Seller entity must apply for the membership as the Business or Global Seller member. Any Business or Global Seller which wishes to join as the Business or Global Seller member, shall provide, at the request of the Company, additional information and evidentiary materials, such as a copy of the business enterprise registration certificate, a copy of the identification of the representative (in the case of privately owned business), corporate register, a certificate of corporate seal impression and the account information of the representative or the company for settlement.
5. At the time when the Member applies for the membership, the Company is entitled to request other information (i.e., birth date, marriage status, occupation, hobby, area of interest, etc.) in addition to the mandatory items indicated in Article 8 (1) and Article 8 (2), for which request the applicant has the right to reject. Any additional information so obtained must be only used for purposes of providing various and useful information to the Members and cannot be used for any other purposes by the Company.
6. Seller member is provided with 'Download Manual' feature through Seller Office, which provides easy explanations and guidelines starting from product registration, sales up to payment calculation.
7. Seller member is not allowed to make use of the Web Site's Name and/or its Logo without prior written authorization from Coopshoppe. Seller Member shall not conduct or induce direct sales of their products to the Buyer; if in any case this rule is violated, the respective Seller Member shall be banned from using the service and Seller's membership may be terminated.
8. Seller should respond to GST invoice and or other invoice issuing requests from Buyer. Seller should respond to the queries of Buyer honestly and accurately. Any losses arising from dishonest, inaccurate responses made by Seller will completely be Seller's responsibilities.
Article 8 (Approval, Rejection, Deferring of the Application)
1. In principle, the Company shall approve the use of the Company's Services only when all required information set forth in Article 8 of this Agreement has been accurately filled in and the identification of the applicant, who has consented to be bound by this Agreement, has been confirmed by undertaking the personal identity confirmation procedures.
2. The Company shall undertake the personal identity confirmation procedures as follows: (i) in the case of the Individual Buyer Member and/or Individual Seller Member application, by email authentication; and (ii) in the case of the Business or Global Seller member application, based on the evidentiary materials which have been provided pursuant to Article 8 (4), etc.. For any application for which the Company is unable to undertake the personal identity confirmation procedures, the Company is entitled to request the applicant to submit evidentiary materials
3. The Company may refuse to approve the application in any of the following cases:
a. The applicant is not a cooperative or the applicant is below the age of 18 years old.
b. 2. It has been confirmed in the personal identity confirmation proceeding undertaken by the Company that the applicant is not the person who is filing the application.
c. 3. The name, the CI (Connecting Information, the personal identification information given by the personal identification institution to connect the service), DI (Duplication Information to screen duplicate applications) (or business enterprise registration number, corporate registration number, email authentication) are identical with those of the existing Member.
d. There is any false or omitted information or typos in the application or the registration materials.
e. The application is re-filed within a month from the date on which the User agreement was terminated.
f. The Member, against whom certain measures have been undertaken by the Company such as disqualification, unilaterally terminates the User agreement and subsequently reapplies for the use of the Services during the period in which such measures undertaken against the Member remain effective.
g. It has been confirmed that the application has been filed in breach of this Agreement or that such application is unlawful or otherwise wrongful.
h. Any person who is subject to the terms of the purchase/sale user agreement of Coopshoppe is in breach of the relevant agreement.
4. The Company may defer the application in any of the following cases. In that event, the Company shall post on the relevant Services page or notify by email the reason for deferring the application, possible date of approval, any additional information or materials that are required for the approval and any other information related to the deferring of the application.
a. There is lack of facilities.
b. There are technological problems.
c. The Company is unable to confirm personal identity through personal identity confirmation proceeding undertaken by the Company.
d. The Company has reasonably decided that the deferring of the application is necessary.
Article 9 (Expiration of the User agreement)
1. Any Member may terminate the User agreement as follows:
a. Any Member may terminate the User agreement at any time by notifying the Company of its intent to terminate; provided, however, that prior to making such notification, all Product transactions that are in process must be completed, withdrawn or canceled, and any negative consequences arising from such withdrawal or cancellation shall be borne by the Member. In addition, the Company shall be entitled to restrict the Member's ability to terminate the User Agreement, in the event the Member's use of the Services has been suspended due to his or her breach of this Agreement, related laws and regulations, etc. in order to prevent such breach from occurring again, or until the Member has discharged all of its obligations if the Member has not discharged all of its obligations against the Company.
b. Any negative consequences arising from the withdrawal from the membership shall be borne by the withdrawing Member. Once the User agreement is terminated, the Company may collect various incidental benefits (eg: credit, points or discount coupons) provided to the Member.
c. In order to prevent any illegal and/or expedient activities from occurring, where the Member may illegally and expediently obtain certain economic benefits such as discount coupons, event related benefits, etc. by repeatedly applying for the membership and arbitrarily terminating the User Agreement, or where the Member uses another person's name in such process, any Member, who desires to reuse the Services following his or her voluntary termination, shall be allowed to reapply after one (1) month has passed from the date on which the Member withdrew from the membership. To reuse the Services, the Member must notify the Company of its intent to reuse in accordance with the membership application procedures set forth in this Agreement and the related provisions and obtain the approval of the Company.
d. In order to prevent any illegal and/or expedient activities from occurring, where the Member may illegally and expediently obtain certain economic benefits such as discount coupons, event related benefits, etc. by repeatedly applying for the membership and arbitrarily terminating the User Agreement, or where the Member uses another person's name in such process, the Company may maintain personal information of the withdrawing Member, such as ID, name, CI and DI, date of withdrawal, withdrawal reasons, etc., for a period of one (1) month following the withdrawal of the Member.
2. The Company may terminate the User Agreement in any of the following cases.
a. The Company may terminate the User agreement in the event any of the following has occurred or has been confirmed in respect of the relevant Member:
i. Any acts of compromising legitimate interests (such as rights, honor, credit, etc) of other Members or the Company (including its employees and consultants) or causing violation of the Malaysian laws and regulations or good public orders and morals;
ii. Engaging or attempting to engage in any of the following activities to interrupt, or that are likely to interrupt, the smooth processing of the Service
• Raising any claims in a constant and malicious manner without any reasonable grounds.
• Constantly cancelling or returning the Products or services that are not particularly defective after using such Products or services.
• Breaching the rules of use promulgated by the Company for safe transactions
b. The accumulated credit rating of the Member is below certain rating.
c. The Member has intentionally interrupted the Company's business or registered the Products that are not fit for sale.
d. The Member has breached this Agreement or the grounds for termination under this Agreement have occurred (including the breach of the relevant agreement by any person who is subject to the seller members agreement of Coopshoppe).
e. It has been confirmed that there are grounds to reject the User agreement of the Member in accordance with Article 9.
f. The Company, in its reasonable judgment, has decided that there are grounds to refuse the provision of the Services.
g. In the event the Company terminates the User agreement, the Company notifies of the grounds of termination to the relevant Members by e-mail, telephone, fax and other means. The User agreement is terminated when the Company notifies of its intent to terminate to the Member.
h. Following the termination of the User agreement by the Company in accordance with this Article 10, this Agreement shall continue to apply to any matters related to the completion of any existing sale and purchase agreements entered into prior to the termination.
i. In the event the User agreement is expired in accordance with this Article 10, the Company may cancel any advertisements and transactions related to the relevant Member without notice, and to the extent any Buyer has paid the purchase price of the Products using credit card, such credit card transaction may be canceled. The Company may also collect various benefits incidentally (eg: credit, points or discount coupons) provide to the Member.
j. In the event the User agreement is expired in accordance with this Article 10 and the Member reapplies for the use of the Services, the Company may refuse to approve such application.
3. The Member shall be responsible for any losses occurring in connection with the termination of the User agreement, for which the Company shall not be held responsible in any way whatsoever.
Article 10 (Management of Members)
1. The Company may take the following measures against any Member who has breached this Agreement, related laws and regulations and the general principle of business transactions:
a. Taking back all or part of the benefits incidentally provided by the Company;
b. Restricting the use of specific Services;
c. Termination of the User agreement;
d. Requesting compensation for damages.
2. In the event the Company has undertaken the measures set forth in the above Article 12 (1), the Company shall provide the prior notice thereof to the Member by telephone or e-mail. Under certain inevitable circumstances, such as where the Member is out of contact or in the case of emergency circumstances, such measures may be taken prior to the notice and, subsequently, notified to the Member. Provided, however, that the deduction of the credit point may be made without notice.
3. If the Member has any objection against the measures taken by the Company in accordance with this Article 12, the Member may protest.
4. In the event the Member fails to log in for 18 month or more, the Company may consider such account as dormant account, in which case the Company may place restriction on the use of Services provided by the Company. Once designated as dormant account, in order to use the Services again, the Member shall go through the identification authentication procedures.
Article 11 (Term and Suspension of the Services)
1. The term of the Services of the Member shall commence on the date on which the application for the Services of Coopshoppe was approved and shall continue in full force and effect until the termination of the User agreement.
2. The Company may temporarily suspend the provision of the Services due to repair, checking, replacement and breakdown of communication facilities such as computers, etc., loss of communication, etc. In each of the foregoing cases, the Company shall notify of the suspended Services and the reasons for temporary suspension of the Services on the start-up page.
3. The Company may restrict or temporarily suspend the provision of the Services in the event it is unable to provide such Services due to the occurrence of the natural disaster or other force majeure events.
Article 12 (Services Fees)
1. The Company may impose fees in connection with the provision of certain specific Services or function of Coopshoppe.
2. Any fees set forth in this Article 12 shall be handled in accordance with the terms of this Article 14, Individual Agreement or separate application.
Article 13 (Credit, Points, Cash)
1. Credit may be used as means of payment at Coopshoppe for the settlement of order and payment of purchase price. One (1) Credit means RM 1.00 in cash.
2. The expiry date of Credit is five (5) years from the date of charge. The Members shall be notified by email, etc. thirty (30) days prior to the expiry date of the relevant Credit.
3. Any Credit which the Member has received from the Company for free by purchasing the Products, through events, etc. shall be used only within the period and only in the manner set by the Company.
4. The time limit and the method of using set forth can be confirmed through the notice publicly announced or the homepage of Coopshoppe.
5. Any Credit which have been accumulated through purchase may be taken back by the Company if the relevant purchase is cancelled.
6. In the event the Company takes back the Points and Credit granted to the Member by the Company due to cancellation of the purchase by the Member, etc. and the remaining Credit and Point of the Member as of the time of such re-collection is less than the Credit and Point subject to such re-collection, the Company may treat such Credit and Point as minus (-) Credit and minus (-) Point (which are less than 0), for which the Member is entitled to recover by way of accumulating Credit and Point through additional purchase or charging Credit through cash settlement, etc..
7. In the event the Company needs to refund the payment to the Member whose payment has been made by cell phone, etc. at Coopshoppe due to the cancellation of the purchase of the Product, etc., and the refund cannot be made by taking the same process due to the nature of the payment method, the Company shall provide to the Member one (1) Cash for RM 1. Such Cash may be withdrawn in cash or convertible into Points. One (1) Cash means RM 1 or one (1) Credit.
8. The expiry date of the Cash is five (5) years from the occurrence of the relevant cause, such as refunds, which shall be notified to customers by e-mail, etc. thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of the expiry date.
9. The Cash may be refunded in cash (with the minimum denomination of RM 1,000), which shall be remitted into the designated account on the second (2) business day from the date on which such request is made.
Article 13.1 (Surveys and Contests)
1. Company may occasionally provide members the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on the Web Site. If members decide to participate, Company will request certain personally identifiable information. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and members therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information, such as name and shipping address, and demographic information, including but not limited to complete address and, zip code.
2. Company uses this information to notify contest winners and award prizes, to monitor site traffic or personalize the site, or to send participants electronic communications. Company also may store this information for use at a later date.
3. Company may use a third-party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests; such third-party service provider will be prohibited from using the Web Site user's personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Article 14 (Copyright Policy)
1. The Company shall establish and manage the policy of protecting the copyright of the copyright holder in connection with the use of the Services, and the Member shall comply with such copyright policy of the Company.
2. The Member shall have copyright over any postings that have been prepared by the Member while using the purchase Services provided by the Company. The Member shall be responsible for any civil and criminal liabilities such as infringement of the copyright related to the relevant postings.
3. The Company may search, expose to the other website, or use for free as sales promotion and other materials any postings registered by the Member, and may copy, display, transmit or distribute such posting or prepare compilation works and the derivative works in the Services provided by the Company; provided, however, that in the event the Member, who has registered the relevant postings, requests the Company to stop using such postings by deleting the postings, the Company shall immediately cease from using such postings.
4. The Company's right to use set forth in Article 17 (3) shall remain in full force and effect so long as the Company operates the Services of Coopshoppe.
5. By posting on Coopshoppe, the Member is deemed to have granted the Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to copy, display, use, reproduce, publish, distribute, transmit such postings and prepare compilation works and derivative works from such postings throughout the world in any media.
6. Company automatically records Web Site use information and analyze statistically to track operational problems, to prevent fraud and to improve the effectiveness, security, and integrity of the Web Site. This information does not identify member personally and Company does not use this information to track information about individuals. We will disclose this information to third party only in aggregate form or as may be required by law. For each page visited, the Company collects and stores only the required technical information in what is called a "web server log file", including but not limited to : Date and time of access, URL address of webpage visited, internet domain and IP address from which coopshoppe.com was accessed, Type of browser and operating system used to access coopshoppe.com (if provided by the browser), URL address of the referring page (if provided by the browser), completion or success status of the request for a webpage or other online item, file size of the webpage visited.
7. The Company shall have the ownership over a copyright and any other intellectual property rights relating to any works prepared by the Company. In the event the User uses the information which it has acquired while using Coopshoppe by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing or broadcasting such information, or by using any other means, without the prior consent of the Company, the User shall be responsible for such use (including the use of a third party, if such use is granted by the User).
8. The Member may protect its rights by using the reporting center system operated by the Company in the event his or her copyright has been violated at Coopshoppe.
9. The Company may, without notice, delete the postings, restricts or prohibits the relevant publisher from using the specific Services, terminate the User agreement or take any other measures in any of the following cases. In the event the postings are deleted, any other notices related to such postings (such as comments, responses, etc.) shall be deleted as well.
a. If the contents of the posting violate the provisions of Malaysian laws;
b. If the posting infringes the rights, honor, credit and any other legitimate profit of the other person;
c. If the posting contains malignant code or data that may cause malfunction of information technology equipment;
d. If the posting violates social public order or is destructive to the traditional custom;
e. If it is determined that the posting disturbs smooth operation of the Services of Coopshoppe provided by the Company due to material causes similar to those described in Article 17(9)(1) through Article 17(9)(4).
- Date of release payment. Every 25th of the month, merchant(the company) will release payment to seller.
- Coopshoppe merhant(the company) have been authorized to collect payment on their behalf.